AUTOSTART System setting
The options are supported depending on a car model (see AUTOSTART Annex).
The state of options installed in the system by default («Switch ON», «Switch OFF») is marked with grey color in the table. The figures in the table show how many times the service button shall be pressed to set a particular option state.
|Option||Switch ON||Switch OFF|
|Start via standard car key||8||9|
|Start via additional device||10||11|
|MT gear box mode *||14||15|
|Software update mode *||20||-|
* Only for professional installers.
** All settings will be changed to the default settings; all devices connected to the module (IGLA and etc.) will be deleted from the AUTOSTART module memory.
In order to change the option state do the following:
Press the accelerator pedal as far as it can go.
- Keep the accelerator pressed, start the ignition but do not start the engine.
- Release the accelerator pedal. AUTOSTART will be in Options change mode. The indication on the dashboard will be provided every 3 seconds.
- Press the accelerator number of times – «Switch ON», «Switch OFF» (see the figures in the corresponding column in the table). For example, 6 times to Switch ON the External indication or 7 times to Switch it OFF. The AUTOSTART indication signals will confirm the action. Number of signals corresponds to the number of times the accelerator is pressed. The option state will be changed.
- If there are no AUTOSTART indication signals, the accelerator was pressed for the wrong number of times. In order to activate the necessary option repeat the procedure beginning with the first step.
Engine or Webasto operating time
The duration of Engine or Webasto operation when started remotely is 15 minutes by default. The value can be changed:
- With Author Connect app (only for auto launch via application). See Auto launch options settings paragraph in ATLAS or COMPASS GSM/GPS user's guide.
- With accelerator or brake pedal (тonly for auto launch via standard car key or the signal of an external device):
- Switch OFF the ignition.
- Press the accelerator pedal as far as it can go.
- Switch ON the ignition without starting the engine.
- Indication signals will be provided every 3 seconds.
- Release the accelerator pedal.
- To set the duration of engine operation, press the brake pedal the appropriate number of times (see programming table) with pauses no longer than 2.5 seconds. Every time you press the brake pedal, it is confirmed by the AUTOSTART indication signal on the dashboard. When the installation is finished, wait for the repeated indication that corresponds to the programmed value.
- Switch OFF the ignition.
|Duration of engine operation, min.||-5||10||15||20||30||+10|
The duration of engine operation when started remotely is 15 minutes by default (marked with grey color in the table).
If you press the brake pedal once, it means the engine will work for 5 minutes. Second, third and fourth pressing add 5 minutes each. Fifth and subsequent pressings add 10 minutes to the duration time.
For instance, if you want to set the duration for 20 minutes, press the brake pedal 4 times, and 8 times for 60 minutes.
If the external light indication mode is ON, the parking lights, alarm lights and the light repeaters on side mirrors will be flashing when the engine is running (depends on car model/brand ).
|Current consumption in standby mode |
(the ignition is off)
|Operating voltage||6-30 V|
Contents of the set
|AUTOSTART module||1 pcs.|
|Operating manual||1 pcs.|